For more information or technical support...
If you have questions about or problems with AccuCoverage®, first look in the online help for assistance. You can also access Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) by clicking the FAQ link at the top of any page.
If you still cannot solve your problem, use the following information to contact the AccuCoverage® support desk.
If you are a Homeowner:
Our support hours are 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday, and 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.
If you are an Insurance Carrier or Agent:
Our support hours are 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
Before calling the support desk, please have the following information available:
- Amount of RAM memory (for example, 128MB, 512MB, etc.)
- Size of your hard disk (for example, 850MB, 4GB, 20GB, etc.)
- Operating system (for example, Windows® 98 SE, Windows 2000 SP2, or Windows XP Professional)
- Browser version (NOTE: We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later)
- Is a pop-up blocker running on your system?
- An exact description of your question or problem, including what you were doing when the problem occurred
- The exact text of any error messages
If you want further information about Marshall & Swift / Boeckh or its products, you can visit us at our website: http://www.msbinfo.com/